Based in San Francisco, my client has raised $38m ($25m during COVID-19) to scale its end-to-end platform that creates training data for AI and ML (via data labelling) - They have already begun to help some of the world's largest tech companies make better sense of their data.
I am on the market for a Staff Back-End Engineer w/ strong startup chops and interest in scaling platforms with world-class colleagues. The Engineering team is currently growing from 20 to 40 this year, now is the time to get on-board!
As a Senior Back-End Software Engineer at you will have considerable autonomy in your domain. You will be responsible for building the infrastructure that will help them scale to support our growth in data, users, and requests. You should be comfortable building services from scratch and contributing to existing codebases.
What You'll Do:
• Designing and building out our next generation backend infrastructure
• Leading technical efforts and collaborating with product and design on projects
• Optimizing and scaling new and existing infrastructure systems
• Mentoring other engineers contributing in your areas of expertise
What You'll Bring:
• 10+ years of Technical Leadership experience developing backend services in a production environment
• Well-versed in any statically-typed object-oriented language - Golang (Preferred), Java
• Experience with modern scalable database systems
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
• Experience with GraphQL
• Experience with RabbitMQ (or another message broker), Redis, or Elasticsearch
• Experience constructing and monitoring ETL pipelines
• Competitve - Can compete with Tier 1s
• Strong early-stage equity + Full remote option