A retail start up based in San Francisco are looking for a Data Engineer.
As a Data Engineer, you will be an integral part of the team that designs and architects high quality, flexible, manageable and performant systems and services.
- You will create solutions that will capture, manage, process and serve small to large data at scale.
- You will work with business partners to provide technical solutions for business problems.
- Responsibilities will include analyzing, designing, programing, debugging, modifying software for existing and new products used in distributed, large scale analytics solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience working on Big Data technologies.
- Preferred experience with Spark, Druid, Hive and Apex on Hadoop
- MS degree or PhD degree in Computer Science or area of study related to data sciences and data mining
- Proficient in application/software architecture (Definition, Business Process Modeling, etc.)
- Understand application/software development and design.
- Collaborative personality, able to engage in interactive discussions with the rest of the team
- Competitive package of base pay (up to $150k) and stock options.
- Generous health, dental and vision coverage for employees and family members
- Flat corporate structure
- Great progression opportunities