An eCommerce start-up in New York are looking for a software engineer (Front End) to join their fast-growing team.
As a Software Engineer in the eCommerce team, you will be working on payment, pricing, fraud, and inventory management.
You will take business concepts and ideas and transform them to live products and workflows, used by millions of homeowners and sellers worldwide. From optimizing customer checkout flows to building scalable payment solutions and managing millions of products.
My client are looking for engineers who want to work on challenging problems!!
What you'll do:
- Architecting efficient and reusable front-end components used by all teams
- Working closely with product designers and product managers to put final projects together
- Implementing new features and UI components
- Implementing and driving AB tests to improve revenues, margins and other metricsImproving both consumer-side and seller-side experience
- Building tools to help internal admins to better manage products, promotions, and vendors on the platform throughout the world, and also to improve efficiencies for customer service and pre/post sales teams.
Required Skills And Experience
- Proficiency in web application programming
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent