Intelletec is working with a Top Personal Finances/Money Management Start-up. It was acquired by a $30B Investment Firm in 2016. Two of their teams has Staff LvL Software Engineer Positions. I am in the market for a seasoned Senior Java Engineer with years' of experience on the server-side.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Staff Software Engineer is a technical hands-on role, with responsibilities ranging from being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into unchartered areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
- Directly responsible for consistently delivering scalable, production-ready back-end/server code in Java for Cloud Services, from design and development to deployment, as a member of an Agile development team.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
- 5+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework, preferably with Spring Cloud Netflix.
- 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing REST services, XML, and JSON.
- Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS.
- Excellent understanding of O/R mapping concepts and tools (Hibernate, JPA).
- Fluent in Databases/SQL (MySQL experience preferred).
What They offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
- Highly recognizable brand