My client is a very-well-funded Security vendor, currently Series B w/ $34m in funding from some of the top VCs in The Valley. They are genuinely challenging the big boys in the multi-cloud security platform space.
I am looking for a seasoned Software Engineer w/ experience building scalable, distributed, cloud-based software... securely.
What You'll Do:
- Design and development of protocol parsers for detecting application (web, email, p2p, chat) and threats on the network
- Improving the performance of the product by enhancing existing regular expression patterns and protocol parsing enhancement
- Vulnerability and threat detection research w/ security team
- Developing new application and threat detection rules
- Coordinate with other members of the team to automate several aspects of the development process
- Coordinate the build process
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior SWE, working on distributed systems
- Solid with C, C++, and Python
- Experience in git, regex, wireshark, ixia breaking point, Metasploit
- BA/MS or equivalent technical degree required
- Up to $190k base
- Excellent benefits package
- Sizable equity
There is no option for visa transfers, unfortunately. Local candidates preferred but relocation packages offered for impressive interstate candidates.