** Calling all Dog lovers!!**
We are working in partnership with a very well-funded (over $150M) Series D subscription start-up that aims to improve how we care for our pets. They are looking for a Staff Software Architect to drive the end-to-end architecture and enterprise scalable solutions, while deciding overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards. You will also give their feedback in determining long-range requirements with a focus on platform reliability & serviceability!
This will be a hybrid role in NYC, 2 days a week onsite.
What they're looking for:
- 7+ years of professional experience working in a software related field.
- 3+ years of recent experience working as a Software Architect.
- Designed and architected solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable.
- Driven strategic technology initiatives working with Product Managers, other Architects, Engineers, SME and the broader organization.
- You love dogs!
- Drive the end-to-end architecture of the product.
- Migrate monolithic systems to microservices architecture.
- Improve communication, collaboration, and alignment among teams (inside and outside of the organization).
- Drive research, case studies, and prototypes on innovative technologies and how they can be used.
- Analyze and recommend feedback on product strategy.
- Ensure that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence.
Comp: $180 - $200k base + stock options!