We are partnered with the leading solution for personal finance management software and is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives. They’re reinvigorating their trusted brand and creating new products to become the most used, most loved, and most effective personal finance software.
I am looking for a Staff Web Developer to join their fast-paced software development team building the next generation of their Web applications.
In this role you will:
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features.
- Work with small teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and UX designers.
- Ensure the delivery of quality front-end solutions.
- Develop and enforce best practices in front-end development while working with requirements from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Engineer products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and perform the corresponding technical implementation.
- Be a technical lead & hands-on engineer architecting and writing high-quality code following the best architecture and design standards.
- Work closely with technical leads and other engineers to architect stable & long-term solutions. See the big picture and plan for long-term success.
- Ensure high quality by thoroughly testing your code, including unit testing, and partnering closely with the QA team for integrated testing.
- Design, build, and, if necessary, rebuild code that meets high standards for non-functional requirements like performance and scaling.
- Be responsive and proactive to customer feedback and take prompt appropriate actions whenever needed.
- Prepare meaningful technical documentation of the work you perform.
- Follow Kanban principles and processes that govern the software development life cycle.
- 7-10 years of experience building complex web applications
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Excellent application design and coding skills
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills – being able to clearly articulate technical concepts and issues
- Confident yet humble in attitude, open to receiving feedback, and adjust as needed
- Learning mindset, curious about new things
They believe in giving employees the benefits and perks to keep them happy and healthy. Whether it’s generous healthcare benefits, a 5% matching 401(k)Plan, a gym subsidy, or unlimited snacks, we believe happy employees are successful employees. (Benefits and perks may vary based on location.) Come join our Quicken team!