My client is a leading technology solutions company who have been developing cutting edge software for over 15 years. Due to the rapid growth of the business, the client is seeking a Strategic Account Manager responsible for managing a defined customer base and will specialize in ‘moving laterally’ within large enterprise accounts to locate and uncover new revenue opportunities with new internal client stakeholders.
- Generate revenue from a list of named accounts, which include both existing and new accounts
- Forecast accurately & honestly
- Work with management and product specialists to close all deals in territory
- Dual focus of strategic account management, solution selling, and heavy prospecting (farmer/hunter)
- Create an account plan for growing revenue in existing accounts
- Consult with client on business requirements and pain points then develop revenue generating solutions, through true strategic solution sales
- RFP/RFI Responses in conjunction with support personnel
- Managing sales cycle within account set
- Learn and develop comfort selling and demonstrating a wide suite of SaaS based technologies
- Please note you will be required to travel 30%-50% of the time
- 8+ years of experience working in a consultative capacity for a high-tech software company, with a strong aptitude for technology, especially SaaS and Cloud based services
- Heavy experience preferred within Intellectual Property sectors
- Experience managing large complex strategic relationships with C-level decision makers
- Skilled win-win negotiator
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (product management)
- Strong process management and attention to detail
- Exceptional written/verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required;
- Eastern U.S. based preference; Chicago, Boston, NYC, Washington D.C., etc.
- Capable of thinking creatively and making independent decisions
- Self-motivated, requiring little direction, oversight and formal training
This role Includes a full benefits package with 401K and includes commission of over $150,000 (paid quarterly)
My client is only looking for US citizens or Greencard holders. Do not apply if you need sponsorship.