My client is passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals. Our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.
In this role, you will directly report to our founder and help them take a new product for larger, strategic customers to market. This will include everything from performing outbound activities and setting up meetings with the target market; to iterating on the value proposition and the sales playbook to help us find repeatability with the product offering. This will be a highly cross-functional role, and will work closely with the founder, marketing, and product teams to rapidly experiment and iterate until we find product-market-fit and repeatability! Once they have found product-market-fit, you will transition into a full seller role and help insert this product into the rest of our sales organization to bring it to as many customers as possible!
- Strategically out-bounding to the ideal customer profile and setting up initial meetings with prospects for us to pitch our solution to
- Rigorously qualify prospects and document with copious notes, your findings and observations. This is a NEW initiative and offering for us, so we need someone who is ready to help unlock its potential and act as a champion for the prospects within our organization.
- Collaborate closely with our product marketing team to help shape and tune the value proposition and messaging for this solution
- Collaborate closely with the product team to aid in shaping the product roadmap and establish a tight feedback loop between prospect conversations and product iterations
- Present the solution to prospects, and challenge their thinking about how they can optimize their teams and processes to drive better business outcomes
- Close deals with these prospects and in so doing open a new business line for us and accelerate your personal growth
- Iterate on the GTM playbook with product and marketing teams so we can repeatedly close customers
- You have 5+ years of quota-crushing sales experience selling SaaS products, preferably to financial services industries such as VC and PE
- You have successfully sold an app on the Salesforce AppExchange before
- You deeply understand the value of CRM at large companies
- You have the ability to conduct customer meetings, from discovery to presentation and close, with actionable outcomes to all levels of an organization throughout the sales cycle
- You are a strong prospector and can hold yourself accountable to a high volume of strategic outbound activity
- You have strong technical acumen to confidently speak to our full solution, including custom API, integrations, data enrichment, and reporting
- You have worked with a product team before - you understand what questions to ask the prospect to retrieve kay datapoints about product feedback
- You are comfortable with whitespace and not having all the answers - this is a new initiative and there is a lot we will figure out along the way!
- $161,000 Base
- $230,000 OTE