This post-IPO company is focused on helping businesses find success through the their platform and business solutions. The Market Intelligence & Research team sits at the intersection of the product, marketing and business units. They provide C Level Management with strategic analysis and real-world insights into their customers, competitors, markets and products.
They're looking for an experienced Senior Analyst/Strategist who loves technology, strategy, data, and is great at finding creative answers to complex questions.
- A creative problem solver with at least 5 years’ experience as a strategist, senior analyst and/or consultant.
- You have experience analyzing and researching markets, products or companies using 1st and 3rd-party data sources, performing data visualization, building custom dashboards, automating custom reports and delivering recommendations based on your work to C-Level management.
- You’ve led analysis end-to-end, understand quantitative and qualitative research, and you have a deep understanding of corp dev, product, user journey, marketing and/or market analysis.
- Bonus points if you have a background in data science, have worked with 3rd party APIs, and if you know SQL, Python, R or any other scripting language. :)
As a Senior Strategist, you will:
- Own all strategic consulting and research for a specific product category
- Build and define company-wide KPIs relevant to your book-of-business
- Research, analyze and report on the landscape including trends, product lines, pricing/business models, competition, and methods of operation
- Work with the Data Engineering team to define processes, data infrastructure and connection to external data sources
- Execute custom research, due diligence, and strategic analysis by leveraging 1st and 3rd party sources
- Have a deep understanding of channel strategies/marketing mix, brand measurement/health/tracking, and user journey across products in the B2C & B2B SaaS ecosystem
- Develop and run quantitative analysis & build reports/dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding about key developments, determinants and dynamics within the market
- Translate research data and findings into actionable/strategic insights using strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills