Intelletec Energy is seeking a full-time Structured Finance Analyst or Associate, depending on candidate's experience. This role will be for an established solar energy project developer, whom has contracted over 1 GW of solar projects for Fortune 100 companies, municipalities, universities, churches, and small businesses, and has financed or developed over $2 billion of solar energy assets to date.
In this role you will:
- Provide project valuation support for our structured finance team and be responsible for supporting our team's utilization of structured financing models.
- Update solar project structured models to keep current with macro-level changes in underlying assumptions and more fine-tuned adjustments to accommodate project-specific details
- Manage incidental analysis and assist team in synthesizing and presenting strategies for more efficient and cost-effective deployment of capital
- Assist the team in all aspects of working with financing partners, including supporting multiple due diligence, underwriting, financial modeling, and asset management
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- 1-2 years relevant project finance or asset management experience. Experience with the solar asset class preferred
- Comfort with VBA would be a plus
- Strong willingness to engage in challenging analysis and problem-solving, aptitude for relaying complex solutions or concepts through verbal, written or graphical communication
This is a full-time hybrid role located in Washington, DC office.