My client help hundreds of brands create authentic and compelling content leveraging Influencers or highly relevant social creators with reach.The content is not only visually appealing but gives traditional digital marketing a run for its money.
They call this big idea IGC, Influencer Generated Content and they’re the most well-funded, innovative and successful player in this space.
As a Support Engineer, you are obsessed with creating customer delight by resolving issues in real time. You will have a strong technical background and will become an expert in our platform so you can troubleshoot and replicate bugs, file feature request tickets in JIRA, and work closely with Product and Engineering on roadmap prioritization. You must be able to communicate well and personably over email, Intercom (our in-app chat platform), and over the phone when necessary to solve customer problems and answer questions. You will be highly organized and proactive, adept at juggling multiple tasks, and know how to effectively liaise cross-functionally to find answers to customer questions. Further, in your drive for efficiency, you will create scalable processes so that each time you solve a problem or answer a question for one customer, you can automate that experience for others.
Measures of Success for this Position:
- Average resolution time for customer requests
- Average response time for customer requests
- # Help Desk articles created
- NPS and Customer Health Scoring
- 2+ years experience in a high-throughput customer-facing IT Support role at a SaaS company
- Experience troubleshooting and replicating technical issues and logging bugs and stories in JIRA
- Highly organized and absolutely dedicated to immediate response times for customers
- Engineering background with the ability to write SQL queries
- Strong empathy for and understanding of customers, motivated to surprise and delight them
- Proactive and fast learner who is interested in understanding the product inside and out
- Great collaborator who can work closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, and customers
- Experience working in a startup or juggling multiple responsibilities at once. Agile, with a GSD (get shit done) approach
- Social media savvy individual who understands the ins and outs of social media channels and usage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
This position will be based in our offices in Mountain View, CA.