My client has an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes. Their next- generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution, while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry. Due to continued growth they are hiring an SVP of CS.
As an SVP of Customer Success you will:
- Own, design and build out the expanding Client Success organization.
- Partner with clients to inform, develop and roll out the best solutions for solving their business, technical and operational challenges to drive their topline revenue, profitability or both.
- Provide pre-sales or strategic consulting as needed, with the broader purview of recommending when to build out these services full-time.
- Develop a scalable framework to onboard, manage and support different client types, including Agencies, Advertisers and Publishers.
- Build out the processes & templates for structured client check-ins. Think client QBRs, but with more flexibility since our entire platform is real-time.
- Cultivate client relationships with stakeholders of all levels, from daily practitioners and SMEs to the C-Suite.
- Serve as a point of escalation/resolution as needed.
- Mentor and empower your team to be successful.
- BA/BS from top-tier university.
- 10+ years of proven leadership in Account Management or similar capacity with post-sales revenue ownership in ad-tech, mar-tech or management consulting. Buy-side experience preferred.
- Fluency in the current ad-tech ecosystem and the opportunity before us to simplify it.
- Ability to communicate abstract, technical concepts in the context of their business value clearly and concisely to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with OTT streaming video (avid streamers a plus) and linear TV as well as the planning, buying and measurement processes across both.
- Success scaling previous start-ups or steering companies through rapid growth.
- Experience structuring teams as well as hiring, managing and mentoring them.
- Experience developing and implementing the “right amount” of process to ensure adoption.
Base salaries up to $220k
For more info please contact email@example.com