Intelletec has partnered with a Fortune 500 Shipping & Logistics company; this company is responsible for almost 20% of the goods shipped internationally every year and has recently seen significant sales and profitability growth.
They are looking for a Systems Data Analyst to join their growing team. As a Systems Data Analyst, you will play a key role in System Analysis work for building new applications or supporting existing applications whilst also working on data analysis for the same application.
This role offers considerable growth opportunities, including the potential to scale into building complex data pipelines and conducting advanced/predictive analytics.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Perform data analysis by creating and executing complex queries, interpreting results, and communicating findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Create and manage visualizations and analytics reports that turn data into knowledge
- Develop Power BI reports, dashboards, and other BI solutions
- Partner with leadership and subject matter experts to determine project requirements
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Data Analysis & System Analysis experience
- 5+ years’ experience in designing, developing, and supporting enterprise analytical applications
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data sets over 1M+ rows using qualitative and quantitative methods
- 2+ years of experience visualizing complex dashboards using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or other tools/language
- An understanding of how data is managed in relational and non-relational databases and how to upkeep the data as the business grows
- Ability to write, analyze, and debug complex SQL queries.
- Proficiency with Azure services like Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks, and PowerBI preferred
- Experience working with an enterprise database management system (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle)
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Great benefits and a secure role
- Remote role with some travel