Tech Lead - London (Fully Remote) - £60/65k + Equity (FinTech)
This role of Lead Software Engineer is in an early stage Finetch start up working on some greenfield builds. They have an business already generating revenue coming in as sole developer. This role has potential to grow into a CTO position next year. You can work in a flexible start up space or fully remote.
- Initially you'll will be the sole member of the company’s engineering team. As such, you will be responsible for overseeing all ops, any bug fixes and all greenfield builds.
- Once you are up to speed with the product and architecture, your priority will be to determine development team needs and lead the ensuing recruitment process
- Whilst not requiring a front-end expert, this role will require you to be capable of making changes to both the front-end of the company’s product and its website
- You will play a key role in shaping product direction and roadmap choices.
- You will be someone who loves the challenge of owning, building and manning the company’s product and systems
- You are someone who sets very high standards for yourself and others.
- Beneficial to have have worked in a startup environment before
- You will be excited about the all-rounder nature of this role in the near term
- You will be excited about growing and leading your own development team
If interested to find out more please apply with your CV.