Tech Lead (FrontEnd)
My client are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Technical Lead to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Collaborate with the Head of Front End (Web Architect) to continually review and improve Frontend delivery to ensure quality and consistency for each project
- Collaborate with the Head of Front End (Web Architect) and project stakeholders to assess, scope and document projects
- Take ownership of Frontend task breakdown and estimates for each project and ensure they are rigorous and accurate and collaborate.
- Collaborate on the technical decisions for projects with Senior Developers and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Head of QA to ensure that QA process is adhered to
- Be king of the collaboration!
- A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience
- Advanced level of programming languages and methodologies
- Champion the stack; Webpack; ES7, React, Flux, Redux Immutable
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- A working knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is desirable
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org