My client is a global, rapidly expanding niche security startup, working with most of the Fortune 100 and a large percentage of the Fortune 2000. They are a $100m+ raised AI Security Startup! They use AI to scan more than 500 million online payment transactions per day, including 50 million new attacks and 100 million real human logins every day.
They are looking to bring someone on-board that can bring a wealth of experience and expertise, to an already impressive and successful sales team. You will work alongside some outstanding Account Managers and Sales Engineers, who are smashing their quotas. The clients are already there, we just need you to do deal with the clients' needs on the back-end.
- Project manage the installation and integration of the security as a service solution for Fortune 500 companies
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success
- Act as the primary representative between your enterprise accounts and the company
- Develop and implement best practices for program/project management, communication artifacts, reporting and capability improvements
- 5+ years of system integration within complex enterprise environments
- A strong technical networking background
- A deep level understanding and experience of Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Experience working will all major Load Balancers currently on the market
- Understanding of key technologies involved in delivering sophisticated web services
- Flexible dependant on experience
- Sizable Equity (Pre-IPO, unlikely to raise more before IPO)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Work from home
- Travel around 50% of the time