Want to join an award winning Incident response team for a leading software company in Boston? if so please continue reading.
My client are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join a professional services team as a Technical Account Manager.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you are responsible for all business and technical aspects of Systems customer relationship(s). Technical Account Managers work closely with customers during the post sales phases to ensure a successful adoption of the IRP platform. By providing top-quality technical service after a sale, technical account managers help to grow customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
TAMs provide a balance of technical and business support for clients throughout their engagement. From providing implementation assistance to identifying revenue opportunities, the TAMs are our client’s external and internal support organization. You will provide product and tool definition to reduce integration and testing time and will define monitoring and other supporting reporting frameworks.
- Qualify, prioritize, and close customer problems
- Respond to customer questions relating to IRP Systems’ APIs and SDKs
- Monitor and address customer tickets to understand common issues
- Outstanding technical capabilities, light coding/basic scripting capability a nice-to-have
- Rounded business skills with ability to understand customer business needs
- Ability to problem solve for clients and internal needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Rotating on-call (page duty) for emergency/incident response
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.
My client have a base salary of $110,00-$120,000k range. To find out more please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org