New position as a Technical Account Manager working with an award winning security platform, which is becoming the industry standard incident response solution.
The product and the team is growing quickly and this position is a priority.
- All business and technical aspect of customer relationships
- Post Sales relationship to enable adoption of platform
- Top Quality after-sale technical service.
- Grow customer satisfaction
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Balance technical support with business support
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Provide product and tool definition
- Identify, priortise and fix customer issues
- Address customer tickets and understand common problems
- Identify business needs
- Rotating on-call for emergency response
- Problem solving
- Technically outstanding, and light coding is nice to have
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Must Have Skills
- Understanding of certificates, intrusion detection systems, log management, security compliance best practices and other security related domains.
- At least 2 years of customer-facing experienceas
- Exposure to Python, Certificates/Key Management, PostgreSQL, LDAP/Active Directory, web services, and Linux.
- Organised and an eye for detail
- Prioritise and manage work load in fast paced environment.
The role is paying a competitive market salary, plus a good benefits package.