This Pre IPO vendor specialising in Network Security and Firewall Management are looking to grow their Customer Success team to be home based in Germany. Recognised by Gartner as a market leader.
You will serve as a primary point of contact for their largest and most complex clients. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships internally. Working closely with Senior Execs on opportunities to improve customers security network landscape.
· Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration for Customers
· Help design and develop solutions to customer requirements
· Help to document best practices in developing and deploying
· Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses when required
· Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ business as well as their technical environment
· Work with sales teams on renewal and up-sell strategies - focused on customer retention.
· Project management and solutions architecting
- Experience working in implementation, operations or consulting roles in Network Security
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls).
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability & willingness to travel
- Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self motivation to work productively
Nice to have
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python).
- Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products Certification.