Cyber Security vendor are looking to grow their Customer Success team in the UK. Recognised by Gartner as a market leader.
You will serve as a primary point of contact for their largest and most complex clients. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships internally. Working closely with Senior Execs on opportunities to improve customers security network landscape.
- Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration for Customers
- Help design and develop solutions to customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses when required
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ business as well as their technical environment
- Work with sales teams on renewal and up-sell strategies - focused on customer retention.
- Project management and solutions architecting
- Experience working in implementation, operations or consulting roles
- Technical background and good understanding of Active Directory and MS exchange
- Customer facing skills, excellent interpersonal and verbal communication and the ability to generate strong and lasting relationships
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability & willingness to travel
- Self-learning capabilities. Willingness, discipline and self motivation to work productively
- Passionate about Cyber Security