Network Security vendor are looking to grow their Customer Success team in Germany. This is a Home Based role to be located anywhere in Germany, Recognised by Gartner as a market leader.
You will serve as a primary point of contact for their largest and most complex clients. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships internally
- Oversee the implementation, adoption, and integration for Customers
- Help design and develop solutions to customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying
- Facilitate resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses when required
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ business as well as their technical environment
- Work with sales teams on renewal and up-sell strategies - focused on customer retention.
- Project management and solutions architecting
- Linux (System Administrator level) .
- Network Security Products & Technologies (i.e. Firewalls).
- Customer facing skills and excellent interpersonal skills verbal communication
- Past experience working in a remote environment
- Direct experience using TCP/IP, Dynamic Routing protocols, Routers & Switches, MPLS, NAT etc.
- Knowledge & Experience with scripting (Bash, Python).
- Cisco and/or Check Point Security Products and/or PAN Firewalls and/or Cloud Security Products Certification.