A fast-paced high tech start-up based in London has a new opening for a Technical Business Analyst.
The Technical Business Analyst will play a crucial role in helping us realise our growth strategy. Working alongside integration teams in the UK and Poland, you will manage a process that delivers technical scope for the successful integration of both traditional and cloud-based point of sale (POS) systems to our platform.
- Guide POS integration projects by ensuring the integration team has all requisite knowledge and resources required
- Gather requirements based on the scope of each technical integration, such as taking measures to check the performance and reliability of information in API documentation and communicating these to the technical implementation team
- Complete technical scoping documentation for multiple concurrent integrations
- Carry out the required steps to certify that the integrated functionalities set out in the scoping phase have been met
- Provide project status reporting and direction and support to the integration teams
- Create and communicate clear acceptance criteria
- Manages resources to ensure integrations are completed on time, and put in place measurables to track and improve speed of integration
- Carry out business process analysis including defining the as-is state and steps to get to an approved to-be state
- Demonstrable Technical Business Analyst experience, preferably in both legacy systems and cloud-based projects
- Experienced in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and creating artefacts including flow charts and technical specifications
- Strong knowledge of systems integration concepts
- Experience in product/project validation or certification