A global leader in the insights and analytics space are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their exceptional team in Philidelphia.
The Company are an information-led company with a mission: to deliver products and services that support every phase of the innovation lifecycle. Their products accelerate the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas faster.
The Company has over 4,000 employees, operating in more than 100 countries and owns well‐known brands.
With a focus on scientific and academic research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence, trademark protection, domain brand protection, and intellectual property management services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great Company that serves customers worldwide.
Role and Requirements
- Identifying business requirements, performing data analysis and delivering impact assessments.
- Documents and updates changes to workflow, training plans, policies and procedures
- Assist in system design and architecture, making recommendation for solutions
- Coordination for system enhancements, large project initiatives, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Act as liaison between Business groups and Technology, building test plans and leading cross line of business testing
- Create and maintain templates, documentation and tools for all testing processes
- Additional responsibilities include proactively identifying and managing production issues as well as developing policy and procedure documentation
- Manage system enhancement service requests received for consideration
- End-to-End ownership of enhancement request from request through implementation including post production activities
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings, preparing and delivering quality presentations
- Submit regular status updates, recommendations and escalations to management
- Manage Incident backlog and development sprints, define release time lines, and coordinate multiple deliverables
- Serves as a liaison between Operations and Technology to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementation.
- Effectively support the business with data conversion activities, data cataloging and repository design, and data flow diagrams
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years Experience using Netsuite
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience compiling technical requirements
- Netsuite OR Financial Systems Experience experience
- Experience in a Business Analyst Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or Business, or equivalent professional experience in the field of business analysis
- Base salary up to $90k
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Retirement Benefits (401k)
- Life insurance
- Great PTO plan