My client is an extremely well-funded, successful consumer robotics pioneer and leader. They've raised more than $200m and have a unicorn valuation.
I am looking for a Technical Security Director of the products themselves, you will be #2 to the Global CISO.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Building secure products, protecting our customers’ and our own information is critical to the business
- Your role will be focused on helping build and scale the security program, including security engineering of user-facing features in robots, backend systems, building / implementing secure-by-default libraries and security tooling
- You will also perform security design reviews, threat modeling and bug mitigation of the end-to-end product, including hardware, software, cloud services, and networking protocols
- Securely deploy bleeding edge AI algorithms to power one of the most sophisticated uses of artificial intelligence and robotics in a consumer product
- Lead security reviews, threat modeling, and mitigation app software
- Work across hardware, software, cloud, and QA/production teams to prioritize security features and bugs, and ensure implementation and mitigation
- Act as SME on multiple information security areas
- Develop strategy to monitor threats and vulnerabilities impacting products
- Assist CISO & other leadership to develop strategic plans and long-term roadmaps
- Create a security-minded2 development culture, and build training programs for application and infrastructure engineers to grow their security skills
- Develop security KPI/metrics to track security issues and severity, along with time-to-resolution
- Through automation drive security integration to CI/CD processes
- Manage 3rd party audits and penetration tests
- Lead responsible disclosure and bug bounty programs
- Research emerging attack vectors and techniques
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of security engineering experience + years of team management experience
- Experience in multiple security domains including product security engineering, security operations, infrastructure security etc.
- Experience managing audits, penetration tests, and bug bounty programs
- Knowledge of Android security models and AOSP - beneficial
- Cryptography experience
- Strong experience with secure programming practices
- Familiarity with securing cloud services running on AWS
- Competitive salaries, stock options and great benefits (health, subsidized public transportation costs, generous vacation)
- Agile startup environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Free catered lunches, snacks and drinks
Full time on-site in Downtown SF.