Our client accelerates the pace of innovation by providing trusted insights and analytics to customers around the world, enabling them to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas faster. They are a leader with over 4,000 employees, operating in more than 100 countries and owns well‐known brands.
The Company focuses on scientific and academic research, patent analytics and regulatory standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence, trademark protection, domain brand protection, and intellectual property management services.
- Active application development and oversight of teammates work.
- Leads technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, and contribute to development project estimates, scheduling, test plans, and code reviews.
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential problems/issues including authoring of technical specifications.
- Regularly informs manager or handler on progress of project and his/her teammates work, identifying risks early in the process.
- Review and suggest the Unit test cases and the testing approach used by the team.
- Work with the Architects community and understand overall direction for the organization.
- Enforce best coding practices.
- 2+ years of experience managing resources
- 6+ years of Senior Developer experience
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS
- Software Development: Java (required), node.js, Python, HTML5, Angular (Required)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastore design
Compensation up to $165,000