I'm partnered with a very well-funded AI platform focused on robust AI and NLP technologies for the retail space.
They have raised more than $40m from top VCs, and have a fantastic a run rate after a very strong start to 2023, despite the economic climate.
They are a female-founded product attribute company using AI to drive 8-9 figure revenue uplift for retailers and brands by dramatically improving their on-site search conversion. Happy to share more details.
I am looking for a Technical Lead (Staff) Software Engineer to focus on product intelligence. Take the lead on building the next generation of products.
What You'll Do:
- Be a very hands-on (70%) leader
- Design and ship robust, scalable, low-latency services
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering leaders, product managers, and ML scientists to build end-to-end solutions
- Help in growing and mentoring a diverse, talented, ethical team
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years of product development experience, preferably building data-centric applications at scale for SaaS companies (not consultants)
- Skilled in Java programming and familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby, Python
- Deep understanding of microservice architectures, messaging/queuing systems, stream processing systems (like Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ), Mapreduce, Elastic Search, ELK, NoSQL like Redis, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS (preferred) or GCP, and container systems such as Docker - essential
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a remotely distributed cross-functional group
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at a high-growth SaaS startup (seed-late stage)
- Experience driving business initiatives
- Base salary $180-250k
- Significant equity
- Fantastic benefits
- Remote or Bay Area
No C2C or contractors