A really great opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to join an innovative hospitality tech focused company based in London has just been released.
The Company has built a universal integration platform for the hospitality industry, which allows retailers to install POS integrated services to improve customer experience.
The team is now just over 50, growth of over 30% this year so far. Backed by great founders and a great senior tech team, this really does demonstrate a unique opportunity to do great work and learn from great people around you.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the VP on product roadmap, progress, insights and performance
- Work with the teams to develop compelling user stories and the next product features
- Look externally, conduct competitor analysis, and understand the market
- Build relationships with customers to help validate product improvements
- Talk to customers and stakeholders regularly for a full feedback loop
- Work on introducting new universal API's for the product
- Help reduce total operating costs and work on the commercialisation of the platform
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in Saas space
- Preferrence with B2b or B2b2c
- Analytical, detail orientated personality
- Knowledge of the Hospitality sector is ideal
- £80k for experienced, but open to more junior profiles too.
- Great tech provided
- Flexible working