A fast-growing, San Francisco (SOMA) based AI startup, are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their growing team.
The Company are at Series B stage, having raised over $20m to date and have developed an API product for training data that provides access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases
The team are 60 to date and growing their technical team with "Rockstars" at the moment and you will form part of the product team that work on their product whch accelerates the development of AI applications by helping computer vision teams generate high-quality ground truth data.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own critical business & product metrics—from staffing, to training, to quality assurance—expansively
- Partner with existing Technical Product Managers to scale existing supply and build out playbooks for both mature and new accounts
- Analyze, understand, and test approaches to optimize performance against business & product metrics using a variety of analytical platforms (Postgresql, Mongo, Excel) and techniques
- Regularly deliver product feedback based on practical learnings from deployment experience, customer feedback, supply feedback, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 1+ year of product management experience
- A background in a quantitative technical field (CS, Engineering, etc.)
- Prior experience at a fast-growing tech company or experience in professional services (Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
- Comfort with querying, structuring, and parsing data using Postgresql and/or MongoDB, or an appetite to learn
- Salary up to $145k depending on experience, plus generous equity package