A fast-growing Series A Analytic/Business Intelligence startup based in San Francisco is rapidly growing their team due to a recent fundraising effort.
The role as a Technical Product Marketer will help to drive product marketing efforts, including but not limited to market & competitive analysis, sales enablement, and content development, demos, blogs, presentations, videos, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, etc. This is an individual contributor, hands-on role that requires strong technical acumen along with a can-do attitude to build unique compelling content.
- Developing and owning the content (demos, presentation and other technical sales collateral) for various industry-specific as well as department-specific use cases.
- Own the creation and development of custom demos for sales enablement.
- Develop crisp presentations and collateral for sales teams.
- Train sales team on product positioning, use cases, and case studies.
- Research the analytics market, trends, and competition to refine and communicate positioning for the sales team.
- Participate in conferences, trade shows, and webinars.
- 3 years of in-depth experience within the Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) domain with strong understanding of the industry, market and competitive landscape.
- 2+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, and/or product management roles with a complex B2B SaaS product.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, SiSense, Looker, Zoomdata, Thoughtspot, OBIEE, Birst, GoodData, Cognos, Business Objects, DataRobot, H2O.ai or similar tools.
- Highly technical to be able to independently develop demos, presentations, webinars, videos, blogs, data sheets, whitepapers, technical collateral, case studies, ROI/value oriented assessments, etc.
- Use case based data generation and business data modeling skills.
- Comfortable presenting in one-on-one customer settings as well in front of 100+ people.
Additional skills include:
- Experience with AI, predictive analytics and machine learning landscape is a huge plus.
- Master’s in Computer Science and/or MBA degree.
The package includes:
- A competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience.
- Full Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, Vacation, equity, continual career & compensation growth, and many other perks.
Travel: Up to 20% of the time.