FinTech Series A Startup - Downtown SF
The Technical Program Manager will help scale up as the company continues to grow. TPMs are focused on enabling and empowering engineering teams to connect and deliver on the vision of the product.
You will focus on aligning cross-functional stakeholders on goals and projects, establishing clear communication channels, and driving the engineering team towards milestones and deadlines.
You have proven experience as a technical program manager, excited about the opportunity to be part of a high-performing team that is integral to development and delivery.
You will bring to bear your passion for driving large, technical programs from end to end.
- You love working on high-performing teams, collaborating with team members, and improving our ability to deliver delightful experiences to our clients
- Demonstrated proficiency in working cross function to design, scope, and shepherd deliveries from inception to deployment.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of modern program management methodologies.
- You are excited by the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems, and you find learning about data fascinating.
- 5+ years of experience working with Engineering teams in a technology company setting
- Able to discuss examples of driving a project involving multiple cross-functional stakeholders from conception to delivery.
- Has a strong point of view on what value Program Management provides, and how to structure a program in an environment that may not have a clear structure already.
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Highly proactive, self-starting, collaborative, and influential in making progress across multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Solid understanding of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and scaled Agile principles and practices.
For more information, please contact - email@example.com