A fast-growing, New York City-based, AdTech Company, utilizing blockchain are looking for a "Rockstar" Technical Project Manager.
Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will be working closely with the development team to run and manage an agile environment.
The Company has developed a real-world AdTech solution utilizing the blockchain. Their product, which brings together consumer identity, market data, and analytics has grown significantly since the Company's inception in 2016.
You will be working on a product that utilizes their proprietary technology which acquires premium inventory from the worlds best publishers and platforms, offers an advanced cross-device people-based marketing solution and then provides a detailed view of advertising performance, measurement and attribution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build out a 30, 60, 90-day technical product roadmap
- Roadmaps would be different teams, i.e. tech, product, design, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to product manage the social community teams (telegram, twitter, etc).
- Work closely with the business and external stakeholders to convert requests into technical design and build
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience in an agile (Gantt) environment
- Technical background, with some development, would be ideal
- Problem solver, that has experience working with multiple teams
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable, but expect $150k base salary, plus generous benefits and bonuses