Technical Project Manager - Blockchain
Our partner are THE pioneering start-up in the AdTech market who have created the first Blockchain network for the advertising and marketing space! The team are incredible, made up of thought leaders and engineers with amazing passion and drive. They offer a platform with real time AI powered by Blockchain technology.
Our client is building advertising technology products based on blockchains and cryptography that put consumer privacy first, and drive better business outcomes for our customers. Blockchains are the technical infrastructure on which cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are built, but they believe that’s just the beginning of what they can do.
- Working with the CTO, VP of Product and Lead Developers to setup, run and manage an agile environment within Aha! and GitHub Issues.
- Must be a GitHub Issues and Aha! expert.
- Having a technical background is key to understand the requests that come in from both internal and external (client) sources.
- Needs to have vast experience in building out a 30, 60, 90 day technical product roadmap; and able to modify it as changes come in. (Roadmaps would be multifaceted for tech, product, design).
- Helps if you have previous software development experience.
- Having worked in, and understanding the nuances of the AdTech space would be critical for this role.
- Must be 100% Agile fluent (scrum master)
- Needs to be an expert at building out flowcharts and managing processes.
- Expertise in LucidChart is a plus
- Needs to be independent thinker and able to operate 100% on their own with little oversight
- Needs to be comfortable in a fast-changing environment where requests are sometimes conflicting; and determining the best and final outcome.
- Should have 7+ actual years experience with Agile and strong Technical experience
- Big plus if you have an additional 2+ years experience as a developer.
$140,000 - $180,000 + bonus
For more information about the position. Hit apply now or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org