My client is a well-funded, successful Institutional Digital Asset Platform. They are the market-leader in digital asset financial services, providing clients with security, custody, and liquidity solutions.
They have raised over $20m, Series B, and made several acquisitions of rival startups. Intelletec has been working with them since their conception and continues to help them scale.
Remote work is possible for candidates with 7+ years of experience.
I am looking for a Technical Security Program Manager to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver security best practices throughout the program and product life cycles. This role will be responsible for operationalizing and scaling their security and compliance programs and will work closely with security, DevOps, development engineers, and risk management.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to define security, risk, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the supported domain and conduct a deep analysis of the problem space.
- Lead cross-functional teams through full program lifecycles by defining scope/success criteria, setting expectations, establishing timelines, implementing solutions, and measuring success and lessons learned.
- Define processes end-to-end and drive improvements for maximum impact
- Operationalize strategic security programs by making them efficient, scalable, and reliable
- Develop, implement, and iterate on program management procedures, frameworks, and metrics to achieve business goals with defined success criteria
- Identify program risks and drive the implementation of recommended mitigations
- Drive cross-functional and effective communications throughout the program lifecycle, providing the visibility and transparency required to ensure cross-functional team and stakeholder alignment
- Ensure smooth transitions of programs we are receiving or handing off
- This is a “hands-on” role.
- 5+ years' work experience in information security, program/project management, or similar capacities
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills with experience focusing under pressure
- Experience driving projects end-to-end independently, including evaluating, defining and improving end-to-end processes
- Experience being independent, results-oriented, and thorough in examination and analysis
- Experience influencing stakeholders and partner teams, especially in collaborating with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies
- Communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders and demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience adapting to dynamic situations and a proactive work ethic
- Experience managing competing priorities and simultaneous/concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and stock options
- 100% company-paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Sizable equity