A leading Cyber Security Company is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to be based out their Reading office.
My Client are specialists in the management of network layer firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, and other network security devices. Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their expanding team based in the UK.
- Provide technical support to worldwide customers and partners using all methods of communication
- Maintain individual ticket queue and responsible for all communication with customer, including being the liaison between customer and internal resources
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers’ technical environment
- Participate in mentoring of other support engineers on your team
- 5+ years implementation/operations experience of Linux servers, virtualization
- Previous customer/end-user facing experience as a technical lead
- Experience in scripting languages (BASH, Python, Perl, etc)
- Relevant experience in Cyber Security
- Market competitive, plus bonus
- Office based in Reading