My client who is one of the world's leading Digital Wellness platforms for tracking, monitoring, motivating, managing and rewarding exercise, activity and nutrition in the workplace and beyond.
We are looking for bright, talented developers to join our team and help us build the next generation Digital Wellness platform. They're highly ambitious with an incredible opportunity in the marketplace, so if you’re looking to challenge yourself and work in wearable tech then we’d love to hear from you.
- You will always be thinking of how to optimize the experience to the end user, and always approach the work with a mobile first mentality.
- You should know the difference between a Web Worker and a Service Worker.
- You are expected to actively contribute to the test-first process, steadily improving test coverage with tools and frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, and more.
- You will proactively participate and contribute to our Agile processes and ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog refinement and sprint reviews.
- To appreciate what it takes to get a feature to done, feeding the Product Owners with accurate estimates and ensuring that you’re comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone when required.
- Ensure API definitions and other service contracts are as flawless as possible by collaborating with the entire team.
Nice to haves
- Experience with other programming languages, especially Objective-C, Swift, Java (Android).
- Experience with hybrid apps, we use Sencha touch wrapped with Cordova for our apps.
- Worked in an environment which subscribes to the eXtreme Programming principles.
What we offer
- London based offices, a super friendly international team
- Private health insurance after 3 months
- Pension scheme (coming soon!)
- Employee share option scheme (coming soon!)