Come and be a core part of a rapidly growing startup in the Analytics / Business Intelligence domain.
Our client is a fast-growing business analytics startup headquartered in the Washington DC area with offices in San Francisco and Bangalore. Our mission is to automate analytics using AI-driven Insights.
Powered by powerful Machine learning algorithms, our platform serves business users with hidden insights in vast amounts of data across multiple sources, and provides business users with intelligent suggestions/recommendations using Google like search interface.
Our client is looking for a UX / UI Designer to drive our platform design, interaction, user research and related areas. This is an individual contributor, hands-on role that requires strong design and creative skills along with a can-do attitude to build unique compelling content.
• Produce highly innovative, functional and visually compelling designs.
• Deliver rapid prototypes with impeccable user experience / interactions.
• Conduct user research to valid needs, interactions and bring them back to designs and prototypes.
• Work with product and engineering to define product design, user experience, interactions, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, workflows, gain user feedback to test and iterate and help build an intuitive and delightful product.
• Work with the engineering tea, on implementation of final designs and interactions.
What you need:
• 3 years of experience designing enterprise applications and/or, websites.
• Strong user interface, visual design and user experience skills.
• Strong knowledge of web application and mobile user interface design methods.
• Strong hands on experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, Axure, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, InVision or other design, wireframing, mockup and interaction design tools.
• A portfolio of projects (Dribble, Behance, others) that demonstrates design skills.
• Strong design fundamentals with the ability to communicate complex concepts via visuals, charts, graphics, colors, typography and illustrations.
Wouldn’t hurt to bring along
• Experience in AI, predictive analytics and machine learning landscape is a huge plus.
• Knowledge of Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) products such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, SiSense, Looker, Zoomdata, Thoughtspot, OBIEE, Birst, GoodData, Cognos, Business Objects, DataRobot, etc.
• Experience in Data visualization, D3, Highcharts, etc.
For more information, please contact email@example.com