The client I'm working with is the first data, research and community platform solely dedicated to advancing global understanding of UFOs/UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon). In 2007, top senators and defense officials had put $22M into a secret government program to investigate UAPs, so my client created a space for the people like you and I to father and engage on fundamental questions. What does it mean to be a human, and what else is out there? Now with tools to track, we can help collect data from our curiosity.
The company is composed of a group of engineers, physicists, investigative journalists and entrepreneurs who have works in industries like space tech, data science, consumer social, government, news, and private intelligence. They're growing fast and looking to expand their team! Great benefits and competitive pay. They're launching their beta app in June and the app to the public in September. The app will be available through mobile, web, and API. They are looking for someone to build their user base and kickstart their much anticipated growth! Details below.
- Manage and moderate the community within the app
- Identify and build relationships with leaders and influencers across the industry
- Partner with marketing on campaigns, PMs on product, community manager on social, and PR on earned/owned acquisition
- Excited about creatively hacking organic user growth
- 4-7 years experience in marketing, will consider 3-5
- Understand engagement within our community across Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Must have experience managing campaigns, performing data analysis and communicating actionable insights clearly and concisely.
- Must be fluent with tools such as Appflyer, Mixpanel, Statsig, or Segment
- Ability to come in office 2-3 days a week
You don't have to be in the space tech world to apply, if this is something that interests you, don't wait! This role will go fast.