Intelletec is partnering with an innovative Cloud-Based Property Management Software to find a UX Design Manager to join their growing team.
This fast-paced team works to bring the power of well-designed SaaS products to a multitude of vertical industries. Their industry specific, cloud-based business management solutions are designed to enable their customers to digitally transform their businesses, address critical business operations, and enable exceptional customer service.
The UX Design Manager, AI manages and mentors a team of designers and is primarily responsible for setting the UX vision and leading the direction of several key product areas within the AI initiative, with user-centered design at the heart of the machine learning and automation efforts.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment, eager to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques while partnering with Engineering, QA Engineering, and Product Management leaders to build revolutionary software solutions.
This position is open to be remote.
- Deliver a long-term design vision and strategy in collaboration with business & product leaders for a best-in-class user experience for their largest customers
- Collaborate with Product Management on roadmap and strategy, working as a tireless advocate for the end user and helping to balance those needs with those of the business
- Lead and inspire a team of 6 UX designers to achieve the long term vision and meet usability KPIs & business OKRs
- Hire and onboard new team members, as necessary, to meet the needs of the business as well as manage and develop existing designers to succeed in their roles and grow their careers
- Foster a positive and inclusive environment for employees to thrive
- Promote a cohesive user experience via utilization of the design system, usability testing, hypothesis-driven experiments, positive and productive design critiques, and other best practices
- Collaborate with other design leaders across the UX team to set standards for the team’s operational and design excellence
- Evangelize user-centered design across product development through leading cross-functional design thinking activities and workshops
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to promote the integration of design into iterative, agile product development processes and uphold a standard of quality of shipped code across our small, fast-moving, cross-functional development teams
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
- 8+ years designing and delivering best-in-class user experiences
- 3+ years leading and coaching a team of user experience designers
- Aptitude for creating UX design visions and developing and executing on UX design strategies
- Demonstrated ability to influence product teams and product decisions via design and research
- A track record of developing healthy and high-performing design teams
- Strong sense of urgency and bias towards action
- Knowledge of Agile UX and Lean UX methodologies and experience working in highly collaborative, agile environments
- Knowledge and experience with PropTech or Accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, or similar technologies