Our client specializes in web development and management that provides an easy-to-use powerful cloud-based platform of products through a freemium model. Their comprehensive platform gives you total creative freedom online. With powerful technology and unparalleled design capabilities, you can create a beautiful, professional and functional web presence to manage and grow your business.
With thier latest acquisitions they've added a news customizable business management software for eBay, Amazon, Shopify & more sellers.
Join one of the biggest UX writing teams in the world! As passionate advocates for their users, they create clear, eye-level copy that shapes how people experience their products. Our UX writers own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding products. Guided by the company's tone and voice, they craft compelling copy to get the right message across and help their users succeed.
My Client is looking for a professional who’s passionate about the writing for user experience and would like to be a part of our industry-leading eCommerce platform team.
- A native-level English speaker and writing professional with relevant web experience. You’re passionate about writing and UX as well as being a critical thinker with an eye for detail. You’re tech savvy and up to date on trends in UX and web content.
- You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, while being able to create simple, easy to understand copy. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a UX writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the company's tone and voice
- Conduct extensive product and user research
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting)