VP, Clinical Operations - Leveraging Technology for Women's Health
The opportunity to join a fast growing firm with the next generation proprietary women's health platform.
Builds products, tools, and services designed to help every woman be her own patient advocate and get meaningfully better healthcare. The first product, a Women's health advisor, is your pocket-sized "BFF with an MD" who helps women manage their day-to-day healthcare needs, track their cycles, health and wellness, and get personalized answers to top reproductive health questions. The app is the first "taste" of Care and the tech layer that will power the real-world Clinics, launching in 2019.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize, design and implement the operational blueprint of clinical services in collaboration with the executive team
- Establish key metrics for the first clinic, and then oversee all clinical operations - holding each clinic staff member accountable for hitting those metrics
- Assist in hiring of clinic support staff and run processes for management & development of those personnel
- Serve as a role model for for all staff by exemplary performance, and be committed to the mission and principals
- Spearhead the role-out of the tested clinic operations model you’ve developed to every new clinic or telehealth geography
What you need to succeed:
- You have at least 8 years of experience running operations in a clinical environment, including hiring, leading/motivating clinical teams
- You have managed physician teams across multiple locations, and have experience scaling out additional locations
- You have proven experience with RCM as well as with developing and managing to clinical budgets
- You have successfully designed and implemented clinical programs, and managed them to excellence with metrics.
- You’re drawn to the idea of creating a fresh style of ops at record-breaking speed
- You have a strong understanding of FDA regulations, GCP, ICH, and HIPAA guidelines, as well as maintain an understanding of state and federal level regulations on facility compliance
- Strong abilities along the following dimensions: people operations & management, aggressive prioritization, flourishing in an ambiguous environment, problem-solving on the fly, managing stakeholders across functions
- You value principled level thinking, and manage to principals rather than protocols or rules
- You’re located in, or are willing to relocate to, New York City
- You’re technology savvy, are excited to learn about the proprietary technology as well as integrate an EHR / other tools into the clinics to make you and your team more efficient
- You may have a degree in hospital operations, operations research, industrial engineering -- you may also hold a NP / PA license