My client is a pioneering Micromobility startup that has scaled globally at a rapid pace, getting to a $2bn+ valuation in less than 3 years. Now on a global level, with products used in 150+ cities across the globe, a number of successful acquisitions, they are in need of a VP of Engineering.
- You would have Executive responsibility over the entire new product range, from concept to launch
- Lead a global team of Engineering Managers to continually develop and iterate the product range (Hardware/Firmware/Product/Electrical/Cellular/Vehicle Packaging)
- Work alongside the New Product Introduction (NPI), supply chain, manufacturing, shipping Directors to ensure timely releases of new products
- Scale the Engineering team, globally - currently, 75, looking to scale to 200
8+ years' experience in regulatory compliance of motor vehicles - Electric, or Micro-Mobility experience would be a huge plus
Deep understanding of US and International vehicle compliance issues and constraints
Subject Matter Expert
Technical background - Understanding of Hardware Design, Vehicle Packaging, Homologation, Aerodynamics
- Strong base salary
- Director-level equity
- Relocation package - If based outside of Los Angeles
- Outstanding benefits package
This opportunity is open for remote candidates with full working rights in the USA. Candidates must be based full-time in the US. Candidates based in LA will be preferred.