Our client is a well funded fast growing Series B company located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Have you successfully hired, managed and led a team of data engineers?
Are you a strong data engineer confident with managing the data science tech stack, and are you able to make sound architectural decisions?
Do you have a firm grasp of modern big data technologies (Spark)?
Are you ready to build from the ground up and get your hands dirty while taking on new and exciting challenges?
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Local candidates preferred, but all top talent will be considered
- Masters or better in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different languages & tools
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Experience in legal field a plus, but not necessary
- NLP concepts is strongly preferred
- Experience in fast-paced start-up environment or ability and desire to work in one
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
To find out more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org