Our client is helping real estate developers & construction companies build better using machine learning and AI. The world's biggest construction sites rely on their platform to stay on schedule & budget. The SaaS 3D computer vision platform enables developers, project managers, and general contractors to optimize labor, equipment and materials.
With recent $8M in Series A funding their technology requires someone with impeccable capabilities to lead & build/scale processes, people, and underlying software.
Their priorities are to:
1) build a technology function that can efficiently scale and in a nascent market that is wide open for the taking
2) build a world-class product and engineering team capability of scaling our AI platforms to ingests thousands of video feeds and provide real-time actionable insights to save millions of dollars for the construction industry.
As the Vp of Engineering, you will be the technical leader in an early stage company. We’ve successfully raised funding, won some of the best brands in our target market, and now are ready to build one of the best video analytics pipeline You will be a cornerstone of the leadership team as we mature from 40 customers to 200+.
Reporting into the Chief Executive Officer, you'll lead the growth and expansion of our entire technical function and become a core member of Indus.ai's Senior Leadership Team.
• Demonstrable experience scaling B2B technologies to support 100’s of customers as a part of the startup journey
• 10+ years of progressive engineering experience, culminating in leadership
• Successful leadership of medium-sized teams nearshore
• Scrum, Agile, TDD.
• Product Management Collaboration successes
• ElasticSearch, serviceless, NoSQL, OpenCV and Jira
• Strong knowledge of TensorFlow or other deep learning libraries (Pytorch, Keras)
• Experienced using popular computer vision libraries like OpenCV, FFMPEG
• Experienced using object-oriented programming languages like Python, Java, C++ (or others)
• Experienced using version control (git or svn)
• Exposure to cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
• Depth in DevOps, Continuous Delivery
• Computer Science or closely related degree, MSc preferred