Based in San Francisco, Ca, this Well-Funded, rapidly expanding startup is empowering developers, general contractors, and other construction stakeholders to leverage Drones, AI, and intelligence technology, improve how they get work done, and achieve more together.
“Construction Intelligence” provides insights about job site cost, safety, and progress and will enable the sustainably built cities of tomorrow. They develop and license an artificial intelligence construction analytics platform. The software is powered by a proprietary machine vision neural network that can accurately recognize 100+ types of construction equipment and activities.
I have placed their Head of DevOps, QA Lead, Engineering lead, VP of Product and are helping them scale further.
What You'll Do:
- Build a technology function that can efficiently scale and in a nascent market that is wide open for the taking
- Build a world-class product and engineering team capable of scaling our AI platforms to ingests thousands of video feeds and provide real-time actionable insights to save millions of dollars for the construction industry
As the Vp of Engineering, you will be the technical leader in an early-stage company. We’ve successfully raised funding, won some of the best brands in our target market, and now are ready to build one of the best video analytics pipelines. You will be a cornerstone of the leadership team as we mature from 40 customers to 200+.
Reporting into the CEO, you'll lead the growth and expansion of our entire technical function and become a core member of Indus.ai's Senior Leadership Team.
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrable experience scaling B2B technologies to support 100’s of customers as a part of the startup journey
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience, culminating in leadership
- Successful leadership of medium-sized teams nearshore
- Scrum, Agile, TDD
- Product Management Collaboration successes
- ElasticSearch, serverless, NoSQL, and Jira
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow or other deep learning libraries (Pytorch, Keras)
- Experienced using popular computer vision libraries like OpenCV, FFMPEG
- Experienced using object-oriented programming languages like Python, Java, C++ (or others)
- Experienced using version control (git or svn)
- Exposure to cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP
- Depth in DevOps, Continuous Delivery
- Base salary to $250k CAD
- Strong equity
- Outstanding benefits
- Flex working hours
- Work-from-home days