My client is a well-established and growing presence in the Web App Security space. The company’s Bot and Code defense solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them.
With a leading security research team, they are able to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement, some of the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on them to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience.
I am looking for the VP of Enterprise Sales - Ideally, someone who is obsessed with driving customer outcomes and developing careers. You should also have a demonstrated track record of recruiting and coaching an "A" team of Enterprise Salespeople. Focusing on expanding the market share and revenue growth throughout North America will be a key factor of success in this role. In addition to leading new logo growth, you’ll be tasked with growing existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
What You'll Do:
- Lead an organization of 10+ Enterprise sellers
- Build a high-velocity new logo engine
- Help mature the sellers on your team to grow personally, professionally, and financially
- Interact with Sales Operations to ensure forecast accuracy and SFDC hygiene
- Determine and drive the global enterprise sales strategy to build and grow their presence
- Leverage the current, outstanding sales team while also expanding and growing the team as part of our sales segmentation strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing, and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution. Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated track record of overachieving against your target in the Enterprise space
- A minimum of 7+ years Management/Leadership experience in SaaS (Cyber Security preferred) sales as well as creative history for developing salespeople
- Mastery of pipeline generation and qualification concepts
- Experience selling to E-commerce and web-based companies, and willing to roll up your sleeves and sell and help teams close when needed
- Previous experience selling into DevOps / Infrastructure leaders
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Base to $220k 50/50 - Up to $440k OTE uncapped
- Strong Equity package - Series C with a massive valuation
- Amazing benefits