Our fast-growing Series A startup are seeking their first VP Operations.
The role requires:
- High-velocity superstar that is a jack-of-all-trades.
- Future CEO of a company with over $1 billion in market cap.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- You think life is too short to work with B-players.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to work in a super fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
- you are amazingly entrepreneurial
- you walk through walls
- you want to help build a massive company
- you live in the United States or Canada
Our client are:
- A B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- Currently has 20+ people and has raised a $20 million Series A. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- Company is growing fast, over $10M ARR, and is currently profitable.
- Company is based in San Francisco, Denver, and New York City but about 50% of the team is remote (all in the U.S.). We get the entire company together in the same place every month.
About the role:
- Member of the executive team and reporting directly to the CEO.
- Oversee recruiting growth (people growth).
- Oversee HR.
- Oversee budgeting.
- Oversee business operations.
- Implement OKR quarterly goal setting system company-wide measuring company success against plan, keeping up with core metrics the company cares about, and alerting the right people when there are issues. Identify blind spots.
- Increase velocity in company.
- Core partner to every function.
Opportunity to be:
- one of the first 40 people in a very fast growing company
- be one of the core drivers of company's success
- work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
- be on the executive team
- potential to take on more responsibility as company grows
- work with only A-Players
If interested in hearing more please get in touch