My client has an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes. Their next-generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to VP of Sales to their team.
As a VP of Sales you will:
- Develop and scale the team: Design the org structure and strategy with our people team to aggressively hire top-notch managers and individual contributors and continuously develop new and existing sales team members.
- Build systems and processes: Partner and guide our sales team, and front-line managers to optimize and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data: Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Plan programs: Partner with our research and development, marketing, and product/tech teams on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel.
- Lead performance vertical efforts including prospecting, packaging and product feedback, driving new revenue in targeted marketplace and identifying expansion opportunities with current vertical clients
- Develop advertiser and agency contacts and cultivate relationships at all levels to influence buying decisions
- Collaborate closely with other teams including Business Development, Client Success, Marketing and Product
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of sales experience within online advertising at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, or DSP.
- 10 years of sales experience driving year-over-year revenue growth by identifying areas of opportunity for new and existing brands and/or agencies.
- 5 years of experience with: developing long standing, consultative client relationships at the VP level and above; understanding client technical needs and advocating internal resources to develop client solution; crafting Point of Views and strategic approaches for the advertising industry, such as the benefits of consolidation and the future of identity; and negotiating and evaluating client deals to maximize company margins.
- Must have experience building and leading a sales team
For more info please contact email@example.com