My Client is in the mobile restaurant discovery app that curates a highly-vetted list of more than 1,200 restaurants in 14 cities across the U.S. - Cities like New York, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco,Philadelphia, and Atlanta to name a few.
My client is looking for their next Director of Marketing - potentially a VP of Marketing, based on experience.
- You understand that effective marketing starts with great storytelling: capturing the imagination of our customers, partners, and the many different audiences with whom we communicate
- Develop a marketing strategy to support perceived-value pricing
- Collaborate with relevant teams on the external communications of company strategy
- Support recruiting manager on all marketing to talent marketplaces
- Build and optimize online & offline customer acquisition, retention, and monetization strategies
- Develop creative briefs and work with the design team on the delivery of high-quality assets (online, offline, streaming & TV, etc.)
- Test, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions
- Conduct market research and data analysis to define product positioning.
- Supervise and mentor other members of the marketing team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Director of Marketing or VP of Marketing has:
- 5+ years of experience as the Director of Marketing at a notable tech or mobile consumer brand company - ideally a two-sided marketplace or new consumer brand that achieved scale - with demonstrated success in role.
- Mastery of leveraging organic campaigns for user education and creating new consumer behavior
- Mastery of email marketing - has run a team that successfully executed on email marketing campaigns
- Mastery of social media and digital marketing
- Experience working with analytics teams, data scientists, and PMs
- Strong sense of and respect for design
- Thought leader status and trendsetter within the marketing world
- Prior experience in the mobile app consumer industry or willingness to get up to speed within days
- 6+ years of experience at top tech company, startup, or marketing agency
- 5+ years of Mobile App experience
- Completed a bachelor degree at a top university
- $150,000 - 210,000 + equity/bonuses
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org