Our client is a growing Fintech company based in North London.
- A Fintech Startup founded by some of the most influential names in alternative lending.
- Designed to facilitate fractional property ownership through web and mobile applications, available to all. The Application is focused on presenting a marketplace of investable property opportunities without the traditional barriers to owning and generating income from property in the UK.
- The Application has already had its first property presented and sold through the platform. The application sits alongside the lending business, which is one of the UK’s most specialist short term lending companies focused on Real Estate investors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype and build all customer and client facing parts of the application
- Build client-facing reporting and dashboards displaying important information
- Develop a user-friendly, great experience application
- Work with the back-end team to create a high-performance application
- Work with founders and management to develop product specification and roadmap.
- 2+ years software development experience, with design background, or product design experience
- Strong UX and visual design experience - as well as having the ability to apply polished visual design to bring the concept and experience to life
- Familiar with responsive web design but able to create custom device-specific variations when need be
- Great communicator who’s able to justify design thinking
- Proficient using Sketch, InVision with Craft, Adobe Creative Suite or similar – familiarity with JIRA boards would help
- Thrive in a startup environment
If interested in hearing more please let me know